Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Two Months!

It's official - exactly two months until I check in for the Disney College Program! As I get more and more excited about moving to Florida, I will definitely be posting more often now!

We're at that point where we no longer need application or interview advice, yet we're still a few weeks away from starting to pack our bags. So what do we do? Here are a few of the websites and blogs that I have been pouring over as the DCP draws nigh!

If you're looking into which apartment complex you will live in, be sure to check out MouzeKateerz.com. This page in particular (click here) was very informative! Personally, I'm leaning towards Vista Way because it's the cheapest, in a more centralized location, and the rumors of the wild parties are a bit exaggerated, from what I hear.

Although I haven't started packing my luggage, it doesn't mean I can't read over all the packing/arrival day lists that are out there! Here is one that I thought was fun to read. And of course, you can't forget about the Disney College Programs Blog! To see the plethora of information this site holds, click here!

Also, this blog answers a great deal of the random questions you may have! And if you have any specific questions you want to ask, don't hesitate to visit Tumblr and ask here - you'll probably even see a couple questions that I asked on there!

I hope these links have proven useful, and let me know if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment