Sunday, September 22, 2013

What Week Is It?

Holy cow, it's already been two and a half weeks since my last post?! Each day is blurring together, I hardly ever know what day of the week it is. Every day is wake up, take a bus to work, work, take a bus home, hang out with friends, sleep (optional), and repeat. Every. Day. But don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining at all - this is the life! I love work, I love my friends, and I love being here at Walt Disney World! I'm getting the opportunity to experience things that I couldn't do back home or at BYU. I can't complain!

Let's see, what's happened since my last post...

Oh! I bought a plane ticket to New York City in November! You can read more about this on my main blog HERE. I got my first new phone in years, and it just so happens to be my first ever smart phone - the iPhone 5. I went to a paint party with a bunch of friends from work, which was crazy awesome! I finally went off Disney property and took a visit to the mall, spending way more money than I should have. My Disney University class started last week! I'm taking Corporate Communications every Wednesday from 8:30am - 12:30 pm. I think I'm going to make a separate post going into detail about this course once I've gone to another class or two. I think that about sums it up. I know, it's not the most interesting blog post, but I promise that my life right now is a billion times more exciting than I'm making it sound! I can't believe September is almost over, where has the time gone?!

So far today, I woke up, took a bus to work, worked, then took a bus home. You know what that means?? Time to go hang out with friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment