Friday, March 14, 2014

One Year Anniversary

Yesterday was the one year anniversary of this blog, and I can’t believe that it’s been that long since I first started documenting my Disney College Program adventure! It’s hard to think that just over two months ago, I was strolling happily through the parks and working hard at Pinocchio’s, ignorant that it would all come to an end so quickly.

To all of you who are applying for the upcoming fall season, I wish you the best of luck! To those who have already been accepted, do not take it for granted – document each moment. Instagram was my best friend on the DCP; it was a quick, easy, and creative way to display my day-to-day events for family and friends.

And to those of you who have already completed their final program, just remember – the magic never dies, no matter how far away you are or how long it’s been. One day, you’ll be home again.


No comments:

Post a Comment