Friday, March 13, 2015

Two Year Anniversary

Exactly two years ago today, I was accepted into the Disney College Program for Fall 2013. I just happened to be meandering through my first posts on this blog earlier and came across the one where I word vomited all over the page after getting my acceptance email. (You can read all about that HERE). Maybe this is a sign that I will hear back from Disney about at least one of my six pending applications today!

Last week, I got the classic NLIC (no longer in consideration) for one of my professional internship applications. However, I wasn't too worried seeing as I have five more that have been submitted. And I still haven't heard a word about the summer alumni program - I want this one so bad!

On the bright side, it is finally spring break here in Kentucky. Time to start prepping for my road trip to Illinois, Missouri, Arkansas, Tennessee, and Mississippi! If only I were going to Disney World... Fingers crossed that that will happen in the near future!

I have been having some major Disney withdrawals lately, so here's a batch of photos from my return trip last August. This was eight months after finishing my program in December 2013. Oh, the magic!


 




Inside Pinocchio Village Haus!

No comments:

Post a Comment