Monday, March 14, 2016

Big News!

Hello Disney friends! First off, congratulations to all who have been accepted into the Disney College Program and move to Florida or California in the next few months. I have received many emails from you all asking questions about the program, and I am so excited to help!

Next order of business, I have officially launched my travel website! At BudgetingTravel.com, you can get a sneak peak into my travel tricks and tips, and see how I am able to budget my money and travel the world. This is geared toward people looking for a budget vacation. Sorry, no five star hotels and world class restaurants.

To make your life loads easier, exactly how much it costs to visit per day. It includes a detailed account of accommodation, transportation, food, and excursion costs, as well as other relevant tips on making your stay easier!
you can look at specific cities across the world - Dublin, Bali, Chiang Mai, oh my! - and see

Warning - it is still a work in progress as I am slowly creating the price profiles for each city. But it has come a long way, so feel free to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment