Sunday, July 23, 2017

A Magical Proposal

A few months ago, I got engaged at one of the happiest places on earth. No, it wasn't Disney because I told the boyfriend that that would be the equivalent of being proposed to at work. Don't get me wrong, I know tons of people who had lovely engagements in the Magic Kingdom or Disneyland Resort. But every time I look down Main Street, I can't help but think of pushing an ice cream cart down the street in front of the three o'clock parade, frantically trying to sell to every guest flagging me down, while simultaneously trying not to get run over by the start of the parade. Happy memories! Just not an engagement-worthy location in my opinion.

So, what could be equally as magical? Hogwarts castle of course! We are both avid Harry Potter nerds, and it could not have been more perfect. It was the classic "Here stranger, can you take our picture?" When in reality, he asks them to take a video. I think it's a picture, and he pops the question! Truly magical!

It is also worth noting that we met while on the Disney College Program at ESPN Wide World of Sports!


No comments:

Post a Comment