Tuesday, May 12, 2015

DORMS

As my check in date is exactly two weeks away, my DORMS email arrived right on schedule! For those of you who don't know, DORMS (Disney Onsite Resident Management System) is the program where which you apply for housing, select your apartment complex and room size preferences, and choose roommates. On my last program, I linked with one other girl who I met through the DCP Facebook page. For this program, however, I have decided to be a bit adventurous and leave that up to chance. Fingers crossed for a normal roommate!

I did select my preferences for complex and unit size, though. If any of you are curious about what the individual complexes are like, I wrote all about all four complexes in this post HERE. In my last program, I was in Patterson, which I loved! However, I have put Chatham as my first choice this time around. This is because Chatham hosts all the housing events, and the bus stop is located right outside of the front gates. My second choice was Patterson, and third was the Commons. I noticed that the weekly rent prices, which are deducted automatically out of your weekly paycheck, have gone up a little since my last program, but not by much. Below is a picture of the prices for each type of room offered. Sorry for the bad quality!


For more information about DCP housing, you can visit the college program website HERE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment