Monday, May 4, 2015

Three Weeks To Go!

According to my lovely Up countdown (pictured in a previous post, titled Countdown), we are officially into the teens: 19 days left to be exact. Today is the first day of finals week here at the University of Kentucky, so naturally all I can think about is how bad I want to be in Disney. I have begun planning my drive down to Orlando, which I think has turned from a 12 hour long drive into a three day adventure!

Truly the happiest place on earth!

In an effort to cross another state off my list, we will be traveling through Alabama instead of Georgia to get to Orlando. As I have never been to Alabama, we plan to spend a night in Montgomery - it looks beautiful! Plus, I love cities that have a lot of history behind them. I also plan to stop in Panama City and Cape San Blas in order to get my fair share of beaches in before heading to central Florida. I am so excited! Let's just hope that I can survive the next two days of finals week. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment