Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Bloglovin'

I love it when I stumble across those priceless gems on Pinterest. You know, that amazing quote, the brilliant DIY project, or in this case, a Disney-related YouTube video. This was uploaded about a week ago and features the band IM5, whom I had never heard of before this. I will also post this video under the "Extras" tab above. Enjoy!



Now, I've recently discovered this great app/website called Bloglovin'. If you are like me and have a good hand full of blogs that you enjoy reading, this is the best way to get all the recent posts in one place. Simply search a specific blog, follow it (assuming the writer of that blog has registered it with Bloglovin'), and new posts will show up in your news feed. To follow my blog, simply click the "Follow this blog with Bloglovin" button at the top of the right sidebar here, or go to Bloglovin.com and search "All Roads Lead To Disney!" in the search bar. The only downside is that I'm pretty sure you can't view the YouTube videos I post, but other than that, it's wonderfully organized! (My main blog, All Roads Lead To Nowhere, is also available on Bloglovin'). Your support is much appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment