Monday, July 29, 2013

Time to Pack

Now that we've hit the two week countdown, I figure it's about time that I whip up a packing list! I wrote down everything I think I would need, then surfed the internet to add items from other CP's lists. I will probably add to this as I pack, but here it is so far:

Clothing:
  • swimsuit
  • camisoles
  •  tank tops
  • t-shirts
  • fashion tops
  • long sleeved shirt
  • jeans (one pair)
  • yoga pants (one pair)
  • leggings
  • tights
  • slacks (professional attire)
  • dresses
  • skirts
  • shorts
  • hoodie
  • sweater
  • jacket
  • belts
  • under garments (socks, bras, etc.)
Shoes (one of each):
  • sandals
  • vans
  • toms
  • boots
  • flats
  • black heels
  • tennis shoes
Jewelry:
  • earrings
  • necklaces
  • bracelets
  • small jewelry box
Kitchen Stuff:
  • blender
  • Tupperware*
  • trash bags*
  • cleaning supplies*
  • oven mitts*
  • food*
Hair Stuff:
  • hair brush
  • comb
  • hair ties
  • bobby pins
  • hair spray*
  • mousse*
  • sea salt spray
  • head bands
  • straightener
  • blow dryer
Toiletries:
  • shampoo*
  • conditioner*
  • soap*
  • deodorant
  • make-up
  • make-up remover
  • face cleanser
  • moisturizer
  • lotion
  • loufa
  • razors*
  • shave gel
  • tooth brush
  • tooth paste
  • nail clippers
  • sunscreen*
  • towel (two)
  • wash cloth
  • dental floss
  • Q-tips*
Bedroom Stuff:
  • sheets
  • comforter
  • pillow
  • pillow case
  • desk lamp*
  • hangers
  • combination lock
  • laundry bag
  • pictures & tacks (for the corkboard we get in the room)
Electronics:
  • laptop & charger
  • laptop case
  • phone & charger
  • iPod & charger
  • iPod case for running
  • cameras & chargers
  • camera accessories
  • headphones
  • Ethernet cord
  • speakers
Miscellaneous:
  • sun glasses
  • birth certificate
  • ID
  • umbrella (this is essential!)
  • first aid kit
  • sewing kit
  • vitamins, pills, etc.
  • notebooks, pens, pencils*
*indicates items to be purchased in Florida

Now, this may seem like a pretty extensive list, but I have tried my best to keep it to a minimum and to purchase as much as I can whilst in Orlando. My biggest challenge will be to not pack too many clothes, especially since I'll be buying more clothes in Disney World! I hope this helps those of you who are preparing for the big move. Let me know if I need to add/remove anything!

Visit my main blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment