Tuesday, July 16, 2013

New Hire Paperwork

T-minus 25 days!
Approximately 30 days prior to your arrival date, new hire paperwork is sent out to participants. I suppose the key word that most people missed was approximate. The DCP Facebook groups are currently blowing up with worried posts about how the paperwork hasn't come through yet. Some are even going so far to wonder if they received an acceptance to the program by mistake. Just take a chill pill and relax! I knew my paperwork would come eventually, which it did, and so will yours!

One thing I do like is that the paperwork process is completely online now. In years past, participants have had to print off papers, fill them out beforehand, and bring them to check-in. What a hassle that would be, especially considering the online paperwork was stressful enough! I think I spent about an hour and a half reading through and electronically signing all the forms. It would have taken another hour or two if I thoroughly read through it all instead of skimming, but college has taught me how to skim like a pro.

So if you haven't received your new hire email yet, do not fret! And if you have already finished these forms, there's only one thing left to do before we arrive - DORMS, the new housing pre-registration process. You should receive an email with this information approximately 10 days before your arrival date, which is in two weeks for me!

For more information about DORMS, check-in, or other DCP subjects, visit the Disney College Programs Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment