Friday, July 12, 2013

One Month!

August 12th just keeps getting closer and closer! It seems only last month I got accepted into the Disney College Program, though it was way back in March. Other than buying more shorts and tank tops for the warm weather down in Florida, registering for my courses, and watching loads of Disney movies, I haven't done much to prepare for my program yet. But some might say that is preparation enough!

I'm trying to downsize a great amount at the moment because once I leave for Disney World, I won't be coming home to this house again. My family is moving in September, so when I come to visit in April, the setting will be quite different! Therefore, I think it's safe to keep my belongings to a minimum for the next couple years as I'll be moving from place to place throughout the months. In this year alone, I'll have lived in three different states! That is quite the feat for someone who had never lived outside of Washington.

But while I've been occupying my time with Disney-related activities, I came across this trailer. Saving Mr. Banks is scheduled for release on December 20th of this year. I was skeptical at first, but after seeing the trailer, my doubts completely vanished. Hopefully they have a special event for the release while I'm at Disney World! Here, take a look yourself:


No comments:

Post a Comment