Monday, August 12, 2013

I Made It To Orlando!!

I made it to Orlando! I'm staying in the Lake Buena Vista Marriott Courtyard, and it's so nice! My room has a flat screen TV, king size bed, balcony that overlooks the pool, and bath tub with jets! I am so excited and can't believe that this is all finally happening. It's just starting to phase me that I'm on the completely opposite side of the country - just typing that sounds so surreal!

After my flight landed, I boarded the shuttle that took me right to my hotel. It was so difficult to carry all my bags from the car to the lobby, despite the fact that it was less than thirty feet away. That's what happens when you have four bags, so here's a shout out to that random guy who carried my bags inside! Once I got settled in and went out to grab some pizza, I went on a walk to see if I could find the Vista Way apartments, which is where check-in is tomorrow morning (or this morning, technically speaking). I'm pretty sure I went to the wrong place, but the humidity was getting to me, so I turned around and headed back to the hotel. And on the subject of humidity, I've never been in anything like this! I feel like I'm practically eating the air, not breathing it! But on the bright side, I saw my very first real-life palm tree!

But seeing as it's nearly two in the morning, and I'm leaving at seven, I should probably get some sleep in my ridiculously gigantic bed! I'm just hoping I have time to blog this week!



No comments:

Post a Comment